Mon, Jul 1, 2:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Jun 27 9:48 am)

Subject: Texture Loading with Firefly

cappy3 ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2024 at 12:08 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 4:48 PM

Hello, I am having an issue with the Firefly render option.  Every time I render it loads the textures before the render.  With Poser 11, the textures would

load once and be fine for all renders after the initial load.   I set all the options in Poser 13 the same way I had it in Poser 11.  Why are the textures reloading

after every render in Poser 13?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2024 at 1:05 PM
Site Admin

I just checked. Poser 11 loaded the textures for the second render in a row.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2024 at 1:17 PM

Are the textures in a different runtime folder that isn't set as an external library in Poser?

cappy3 ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2024 at 5:28 PM

The textures are in another runtime, but the runtime is linked.   It's not a groundbreaking problem, just something I am trying to figure out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.