Sat, Aug 3, 1:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 01 10:42 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Items sold at a previous store

GGreen ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 4:33 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:50 AM

I would like to suggest that if a vendor has sold a product previously at another store it is stated in the description on the items page. I purchase from different stores and I almost purchased some items here from a vendor and realized just in time that I already owned the items I purchased. I double checked to make sure and yes I had already purchased those items at another store. Yes the product was sold by the very same vendor that is now selling the item here in the Renderosity store.  Thank you in advance if you decide to implement my suggestion.

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2024 at 1:28 PM

I second that request

snginc ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 8:34 AM

I doubt this will happen because why would Renderosity want you to go to another site to buy stuff potentially?  It's a loss for them!  Some creators will put links to their social media profiles so you can find out if they are selling products on other sites from their social media profiles.

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 2:10 PM

snginc. Maybe you are right, but in the future Renderosity can look forward to many refund request when a customer realizes that item is one he/she has purchased previously at another store. Sometimes it pays to be pro-active.

snginc ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 2:17 PM

That's the exact reason they wouldn't want those external links. To be honest, I'm on several Daz-related sites; none of them have links to other Daz-related sites, except Deviantart.

GGreen posted at 2:10 PM Sat, 20 April 2024 - #4483854

snginc. Maybe you are right, but in the future Renderosity can look forward to many refund request when a customer realizes that item is one he/she has purchased previously at another store. Sometimes it pays to be pro-active.

GGreen ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2024 at 6:27 AM

A simple statement such as this product was previously sold at another store would be proficient, this would be a warning to us to check our collection to see if we already own the product.

KageRyu ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

@GGreen  I agree, especially as Renderosity has absorbed three stores now that no longer sell - are not even online anymore.  I try to do this with my products, but the most recent absorption was done with automated tools, and I had very little input.  In fact on many of those products most of the colorful story blurb and details I normally put on the product pages was pruned off.  I keep meaning to correct it, but have been dealing with a lot of other issues, and really have just not felt like it is worth the effort to fix lately.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.