Mon, Jul 1, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 1:24 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No download for newsletter freebie?

Semicharm ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 9:12 AM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 2:53 PM
Online Now!

The links for the freebie in today's newsletter go to a product page, which isn't free. Is that supposed to change, or will we have to wait til next Wednesday's newsletter to get the correct link?

CalvinR2 ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 9:47 AM
Site Admin

Good morning, I do apologize for the mishap, I am currently in the process of fixing the problem. Until then, here is a link to the freebie download for June 2024, again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

https://www.renderosity.com/freebies/180/download

Fabe ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 PM · edited Wed, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM
Online Now!

Did the freebie change? I got one newsletter yesterday saying its 'outdoor living' by RPublishing but the one I got today says it's the military Environment

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 3:22 PM

I was wondering also since that one that I got today is not free and then I also got another one for Military Environment is listed as the freebie too. They each came in a newsletter, each of their own, stating Wednesdays are freebie day [something like that]

RubyTuesday70 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 4:13 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2024 at 4:13 AM
CalvinR2 posted at 9:47 AM Wed, 5 June 2024 - #4485749

Good morning, I do apologize for the mishap, I am currently in the process of fixing the problem. Until then, here is a link to the freebie download for June 2024, again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

https://www.renderosity.com/freebies/180/download

Hello! When I click on this link it takes me to the Military Environment, which was supposed to be free throughout May.

On June 5th I got the newsletter which stated the freebie for June is Backdoor Living (free throughout June) but when I click on the download link it takes me to the product page and the item is not free. Any news on this?

fZmN4ZTACAwys6fwYTYnmjZRjg1dWF4jGExEY3n1.png

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

I asked about the same thing, I would like to get the outdoor living item also.

Semicharm ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 AM
Online Now!

The May freebie was Nighty for La Femme 2. Maybe it was just a mix up and Backyard Living will be the July freebie. 

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

I hope so cause the exact same day of the military one I got the other newsletter stating that  outdoor living was the freebie for june too.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 1:22 PM
Site Admin

May was Nighty for La Femme 2

June is Military Environment (Poser, OBJ & Vue)

The Backyard Living is this month's prime freebie

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2024 at 2:13 PM

Sorry but the ad if you guys are going to this again should actually specify, on the add not text, that is is for prime folks only. I would not have bothered y'all about it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.