Sun, Oct 6, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 3:44 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Need to know how to properly save a pose in Poser

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2024 at 8:45 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:35 AM

I'm kinda at my wits end.  I'm getting feedback that my poses, when double clicked, are putting the figure back into the center of the scene.  I need to know what boxes to check or uncheck in the save out dialog to make sure they stay where the end user wants them to stay.  

Better yet, if there is a way for me to hack the files in a text editor that would work too.  

I have Convert to Pose by Dimension3D but can't find any info on that out there and while the script looks like a "jack of all trades" I'm not sure what boxes to uncheck and check so that's good.  I've searched high and low for a video to show me how to use this script to no avail so back to either saving out one by one from Poser or hacking the files in my text editor.  

Thanks so much

Richard / RAMWorks / Wolffie

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2024 at 7:03 AM · edited Sat, 06 July 2024 at 7:03 AM
Site Admin

To avoid having that problem uncheck this box

It should show up after the dialog box asking for the name

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2024 at 8:26 AM

Got it figured out.  Thanks so much for your help!  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2024 at 8:32 AM

I find it unusual that you couldn't find an instruction manual for the script.  D3D was always meticulous about including a PDF instruction manual with his products.  In the meantime, RedPhantom has given you the right information if you save through Poser's protocol.  The same may apply in D3D's script.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.