Mon, Sep 30, 7:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Disappearing images in my gallery

tiku_67 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 4:48 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 5:38 AM

Hi,

Yesterday I posted an image that had 3 new comments today. I deleted the comments without reading them, as I was going to open that image in question and read them all that way. I was surprised to see that the image was somehow deleted as well.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 6:46 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Images sometimes get put on hold pending a review of the TOS, If it is decided that an image is in violation, we will let you know. If not we'll release it from hold

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

tiku_67 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 7:04 AM
RedPhantom posted at 6:46 AM Wed, 10 July 2024 - #4487244

Images sometimes get put on hold pending a review of the TOS, If it is decided that an image is in violation, we will let you know. If not we'll release it from hold

It's not about TOS, because the image was already visible in my gallery. How could these other persons even comment it otherwise?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2024 at 12:38 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Images uploaded into the gallery are visible right way. We check the gallery regularly. If we find an image that is potentially in violation, we put it on hold and then all the mods discuss it. This way it's not one mod making unilateral decisions.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

tiku_67 ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2024 at 4:12 AM
RedPhantom posted at 12:38 PM Wed, 10 July 2024 - #4487258

Images uploaded into the gallery are visible right way. We check the gallery regularly. If we find an image that is potentially in violation, we put it on hold and then all the mods discuss it. This way it's not one mod making unilateral decisions.

Ok, I see your point. However, it's been 2 days since I originally posted my image and it had no nudity, violence or profanity. I guess it's safe to say it was lost by some sort of accident.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.