Wed, Sep 4, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 1:28 am)

Subject: Hey....

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2024 at 10:23 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:03 PM

I feel called out. I was looking at the page for the newest version of Dynamic Auto-Painter, wondering if I should upgrade, and it says:

"Elevate 3D Renders: DAP's effects can breathe artistic style into sterile 3D renders from software like Poser."

That is what I usually use it for, but still.

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2024 at 2:39 PM

Lol

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2024 at 8:29 AM

Haters gonna hate, lol

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2024 at 1:18 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 1:23 PM
Forum Coordinator

Yes, that's exactly what programs like Poser were intended for: generate neutral base images for further artistic finish off in a style to the choice of the user.  Alas too many users forget that last step. Apps like Dynamic Auto-Painter may help to improve that.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2024 at 5:54 PM

Not to mention the fact with all of the vendors leaving, we are stuck with older stuff that isn't really compatible with newer versions of Poser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.