Sat, Sep 28, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: how wipe old scene and get bare scene?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2024 at 12:09 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

I have a crowded scene, now in hierarchy view, with prop town and people. how wipe them all away without removing one at a time?

FZTqNXqMVEBTyhjVqWzgpfncJdHFgEskW63DVdxN.png

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2024 at 12:23 PM
Online Now!

On the Windows keyboard, you either hold down the Shift or Ctrl keys while selecting each model with the mouse on the Hierarchy panel.  Right-click the mouse button and select delete or hit delete on your keyboard.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2024 at 6:17 PM
Site Admin

Actually, you can't mass delete everything from the hierarchy. what you can do is select everything as hborre says except 1 thing (like the hedges). Parent them to that item by dragging and dropping then delete that item making sure the "delete attatched" check box is checked on the pop up window.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2024 at 9:50 AM

Interesting solutions. Thanks 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2024 at 12:31 PM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

For people who have quite often many items to delete, you have a gem, written by Snarlygribbly: it's called "Scene Fixer", which provides many tools, and among them a multi-delete tool.
Head over https://cobrablade.net/snarlygribbly/poser.html and select the one that corresponds to your version of Poser: V12 & V13: first part, V11 second part. This is mainly due to the major change in Python version.

CUG2ivZY80OcI0wIj9A3tSE6UPRwoNi8m9BntEXX.png

One tool that I quite often appreciate: the possibility to create hierarchical groups directly. First select the group under which you'd like to create a new one, then:

9lmKjr3vAGn9jXENYXEI2Kydj9iJeyh83qkYpzp4.png

Result:

gkM61rCgtxT3g0dDDHuoI8ZV4AoCdKuEwGx4Ewjp.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.