Mon, Oct 7, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Clearance Items Status Restored to Normal?

arifzhafir ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2024 at 9:35 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 8:33 AM

I had a couple of clearance items in my cart, but this morning I see that they are no longer marked Clearance, and they are full price. Is this a glitch, or is there something I should know? Please please tell me now.

travn ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2024 at 6:17 AM

Same here, now generally clearance items still exist, so i assume, that the vendor turned off the clearance status. Maybe vendors can see if items are in cart. Mine were from oskarsson and toyen.

arifzhafir ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2024 at 2:36 PM

My clearance items have returned to clearance status.

travn ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lucky you! Mine haven't. Someday i might get a good sale, so no problem, they are anyway rather like collectibles for me, nothing neccessary.

arifzhafir ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2024 at 4:55 PM

That sucks. I miss the old Renderosity, but it's never coming back, never coming back. MCR

Torquinox ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2024 at 9:44 PM

Clearance items I had in WL are now normal price. I can't complain - I had long enough to buy them and didn't. So, I guess I didn't need them. If they show up on sale and I want them, I'll buy them.

The old Rendo is gone - The old Rendo staff is mostly gone, too. The new staff is doing what they think is right. I hope what they're doing is good for the vendors. My contact with vendors here reveals they are good, generous people. I may grouse about things, but I don't begrudge folks trying to make a living. If the new policies help them do that, then it's for the best.

Still not paying $7 or more for a decade-old V4 outfit - Just sayin'. >_>

arifzhafir ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

My one Clearance wishlist item went to regular price a few days ago and has stayed there. Maybe I'll just remove it.

PandaB5 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2024 at 10:58 AM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

One day, the ever-changing Renderosity management team decided to send all products that hadn’t sold in x number of months to clearance. Without promoting clearance or giving vendors half a chance those products were then removed to “archived” status shortly thereafter.

Now an archived product is only available if you click on the vendor’s store (or perhaps have it in your wishlist). But the ‘powers that be’, chose to implement this system before creating tools allowing vendors to discount or manage their archived products. So the items reverted to their original full prices.

Why, Renderosity management is not explaining this to Renderosity members I’ll never know. But please don’t delete the items – just hang ten. Perhaps one day the new ever-changing Renderosity management team will do something about this situation.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

arifzhafir ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2024 at 1:46 PM
PandaB5 posted at 10:58 AM Thu, 12 September 2024 - #4489232

One day, the ever-changing Renderosity management team decided to send all products that hadn’t sold in x number of months to clearance. Without promoting clearance or giving vendors half a chance those products were then removed to “archived” status shortly thereafter.

Now an archived product is only available if you click on the vendor’s store (or perhaps have it in your wishlist). But the ‘powers that be’, chose to implement this system before creating tools allowing vendors to discount or manage their archived products. So the items reverted to their original full prices.

Why, Renderosity management is not explaining this to Renderosity members I’ll never know. But please don’t delete the items – just hang ten. Perhaps one day the new ever-changing Renderosity management team will do something about this situation.

Thanks for the backstory, @PandaB5.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.