Sat, Sep 28, 7:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 8:02 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: RE: Prime Bash Starts NOW newsletter

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2024 at 10:53 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:11 PM

Sorry to bother you all, but I just got this email which at the bottom is the area for the newsletter freebie. What is the freebie supposed to be this month of August? It is sporting the "Cheap Hotel Room" of July offering, which of course when clicking it, the thing tells you it is no longer available.

When may we expect the August offering to appear?

msansing ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2024 at 9:33 AM
Site Admin
DarkAngel612 posted at 10:53 AM Wed, 7 August 2024 - #2988765

Sorry to bother you all, but I just got this email which at the bottom is the area for the newsletter freebie. What is the freebie supposed to be this month of August? It is sporting the "Cheap Hotel Room" of July offering, which of course when clicking it, the thing tells you it is no longer available.

When may we expect the August offering to appear?

I'm looking into that and will get back to you asap! 

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

ok, ty

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2024 at 7:27 AM
Site Admin
DarkAngel612 posted at 10:39 AM Mon, 12 August 2024 - #4488343

ok, ty

There is another freebie in today's newsletter. 

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2024 at 4:05 PM

got it, thanks ever so.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.