Mon, Sep 30, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Lock scene?

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2024 at 10:06 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:13 PM

Is there a way to lock a scene once I get it just ridge with actors and lights and camera? Often just before I can render something shifts minutely or broadly, but it spoils the shot!?

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2024 at 8:05 AM
Site Admin

You can lock things, but it may be a bit tedious. Under the object menu, there is a lock object option. The problem is that you must lock every body part for every figure and every prop individually. There is no option to lock them all at once.

You are likely moving the items as you select them. It's easy to do if you're not careful, especially if you don't have a steady mouse hand. If that's the case, I recommend using the hierarchy menu to select your items.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.