Sun, Oct 20, 8:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 19 7:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Just Bought Poser 13- Libraries not showing up

Digitell ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2024 at 9:22 AM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 8:00 AM

I just bought Poser 13 and I tried to load one of my Runtime folders and I got a prompt saying "That Chosen Runtime is already added.

Same result with all the other runtimes I try to add. Yet...I go to the search tab, and search for an item, and several items for that search show up that I have in my runtime! Why won't my Runtimes show up in my Library, yet they obviously are there? This Poser 13 is already a disappointment :(

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2024 at 9:54 AM

Where are the locations of your runtime folders? 

Digitell ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Thank you Hoborre, but I found out what the issue was. For some reason my "Launched to preferred scene" messes with my library showing. I simply chose "Launch to factory scene" and my runtimes were all there in the library was there where they should be! I have various runtimes located in external disks so not to clog up my C Drive.

Issue solved! As Rose Rosanna Danna said "Never Mind..."

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Glad you figured it out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.