Mon, Sep 16, 10:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: New Poser Product Clarification

KageRyu ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2024 at 10:40 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 9:02 PM

The following Product is listed in the New Poser product section:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/165563/willys-station-wagon-for-daz

It Says it is for Daz in the product Title.

Under Software it lists Poser 11, 12, 13.

Under Description it states it is Daz Studio 4 with Iray.

Can we figure out what this product is and correct it and if necessary move it to the proper category?

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

I purchased this and it has the .duf files for Daz Studio, not Poser files

KageRyu ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

That's what I figured, and why I posted here to draw Marketplace Staff attention to the product to clarify and correct it.

DS users will likely not see it in the Poser category and may not purchase it as it lists Poser required under software, and Poser users will be disappointing if they purchase it and find it is DS only.  There is a separate Poser versions listed right next to it.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

TimaC ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:00 AM
Site Admin

I have corrected this, thank you for catching that!

Tima - Marketplace Manager

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.