Sun, Sep 29, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / La Femme 2

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 6:32 am)

Subject: Work in Progress seeking some advice

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:45 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 7:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Hope I can get some general information and advice. I am trying my hand at some content creation for Poser's LaFemme 2 and made a simple dress it is at this moment very basic but my first question is Conforming or Dynamic or would making for both be worthwhile? The fabric and textures is something I still need to work on so the images are just a simple material any advice and comments are truly welcome

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:59 AM
Site Admin

Cute dress. That's not an easy question to answer. My mind says it's a dress so it should be dynamic to accommodate movement. But some won't use dynamics. With as short as it is, and with the developer's dress, it probably wouldn't be difficult to make it conforming and be able to handle movement. You'd want to add the basic morphs to it, but again, with the developer's dress, that's a but easier.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:33 AM
Forum Moderator

This is still my first attempt seems the modeling part is the easy of sorts still have to go thru the process of conforming or making it Dynamic and doing all the things that need to be done to make it work in Poser first endeavor into doing this so crossing my fingers. Thanks for the input RedPhantom 

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:36 AM

Vast subject, it would be necessary to target the requests a little, I do not know where to start. Personally I would do dynamic but it is because I only do dynamic in clothing except shoes and some accessories. I find that dynamic always makes much more natural.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM
Site Admin

I do agree with Tipol. Dynamics is easier and usually looks better.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:41 PM
Forum Moderator
Tipol posted at 8:36 AM Sat, 21 September 2024 - #4489576

Vast subject, it would be necessary to target the requests a little, I do not know where to start. Personally I would do dynamic but it is because I only do dynamic in clothing except shoes and some accessories. I find that dynamic always makes much more natural.

Thank you Tipol for your input since this is still all new to me and still learning the process to complete this project find it a bit difficult tracking down or adapting old tutorial information into Poser 13 since it is my long term goal to create exclusively for Poser nothing against Daz but could never get my brain around how their software works 

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:24 PM

Aa a pure end user: The beauty of dynamic clothes is also that it's a LOT easier to adopt to different figures.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:28 PM

Agree.  Save complicated outfits for conforming or hybrid.

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you both for your input  Rhia474 & hborre still learning the steps but hopefully coming close to a way to go appreciate all the comments thank you all 

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.