Sun, Oct 20, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WIP National Colors for the de Havilland Vampire

Michael_C ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2024 at 11:44 AM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 5:35 PM
Online Now!

The highly successful Vampire jet fighter was exported and licensed to many nations in the decades after WW II.  This will be a set of more than a dozen material variations.

Kp3wUtg3PxtgLlIwXeoHYbvfe9wkRb363MQgTll1.png

ae1zKmVriPu0srPEp7TffdjcQxhg3Ouxxdy9PFTV.png

My Store - My Gallery - My Freebies - My Web Site

abuislam ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2024 at 7:38 AM

Looking forward to seeing the national colors for the de Havilland Vampire! Excited to see how they will enhance the aircraft's visual appeal.

Michael_C ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2024 at 2:34 PM · edited Tue, 15 October 2024 at 2:34 PM
Online Now!

Previous were Canadian and Rhodesian.  Here are Australian and New Zealand colors:

SbKjJK4UxZTAPVzczerhDG47OBC2GuL2zIEkbO9s.png

ob6tE9n1nCsgOjx3CxHTcTNFH6f9SNJxM4h6SkS5.png

Michael_C ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2024 at 12:33 PM
Online Now!

I'm including an arresting hook assembly prop.  Photos of the Royal Navy Vampire show such an addition.

VOmAVLrStSdGoN6CkTwQnKL3LP85QIz3XIET0dk5.png

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.