Sat, Sep 21, 6:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Help

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 12:23 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:21 PM

I'm new to poser and for some reason when i have downloaded some of the free stuff out there I get messages like can not open blah blah obj. file anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreiciated

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 1:38 AM

there should be an*.obj file in the zipped file you dl. this *obj file must be placed in a certain folder in the " geometrie" folder , otherwise he cant be found. normally there is a readme in the dl where to put it. otherwise you have to open the *.cr2 file that is in the dl with a editor( wordpad....)and on top of the file you can read where the *.obj file should be and how he is called. make shure that the obj-file is in this place

MaxxArcher ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 4:05 AM

Or the item you downloaded is meant for a figure you have to own. E.g. download some texture for the DAZs Fantasy Wrap. Got to buy the wrap first from DAZ....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.