Tue, Oct 22, 12:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: sonofbonbon is out of the hospital!!

bonbon ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2001 at 1:21 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Just to let everyone know who cares..... sonofbonbon is out of the hospital after having open heart surgery to fix his aortic valve. He is doing great and will be back soon to amaze us all with his art.... Stay tuned =]

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2001 at 2:16 PM

Excellent news. God bless! Thanks so much for the update. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2001 at 7:12 PM

That's great!

trevor3000 ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2001 at 8:51 PM

wonderful Bon thanks for keeping us apprised, our best wishes to him, we look forward to his return :) Trev

-26- ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 12:32 AM

BROCILIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -one arm sholder pump! you da man, you da man!

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 2:06 AM

great stuff Bon... here's to a rapid recovery 8 ) Cheers

Ironbear ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 7:31 AM

Congrats, Bonbon. Yay! I'll bet you're relieved.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

bonbon ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 1:00 PM

yes, IB I am.... tho, he now has to recuperate.... the hard part is not over yet. Today, he had a bit of a set back, but that is becuase he was up alot yesterday. Tomorrow he should be feeling better(I hope) Thanks, everyone for responding to this post.... it means alot to me to know that you all care....

Ironbear ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2001 at 2:13 PM

Hrmm... I had a serious illness and surgery as a child, had to have a ruptured spleen removed. I'm afraid that's a hazard - my biggest bar to recovery was my insistence on being up and around and playing at all costs right away. They practically had to sit on me til I was really well instead of thinking I was... ;] Good luck.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 2:06 PM

Oh that is good news.. :) I know the worry and stress you went through.. Tony (hubby) had a mechanical arotic valve put in, in 1990.. He has never looked back..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 2:07 PM

Darn dyslexic keyboard... arotic = aortic

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

bonbon ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 6:35 PM

okay, at first i was wondering if that was some type of valve that I had'nt been told about, then I thought maybe he had another conditiongrin .... man, how the mind raises the questions,lol

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 10:30 PM

Keep us posted bonbon. And don't let him overdo anything... They get so testy not being able to do what they want but in the long run it is worth it.

jeweldragon ( ) posted Wed, 14 November 2001 at 12:01 AM

thats wonderful my prayers are with your family

meqtpie ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 9:43 PM

My brother had a serious mitro valve replacement years ago, I understand how close this all is. I just met you, you are a amazing person. God Bless you...

Kristen aka meqtpie

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 10:39 PM

Bonbon and Sonofbonbon, I know how discouraging things will seem for the next little while. It will be tough but don't let it get you down... Much better days will be yours once again :) Remember to take each day as it comes and to find at least 5 things to smile at. If you can't find 5 different things then create them! Best of luck to you in a very speedy recovery :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.