Fri, Sep 20, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Boolean operations in the vertex modeler

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 8:39 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:20 AM

file_229764.jpg

My question is: why the boolean subtraction function is gray? Thanks, TOXE

keithw ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 9:52 AM

The substraction command is grayed out because you have to select the polymesh you want to keep with the crtl alt key combination.

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 10:05 AM

To Keithw: mmmmh, you work with Mac or Pc?

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 4:01 PM

Maybe i'm too stupid but the problem is always the same. Someone post me an explicative image? Thanks to all.

johnkramar ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 7:09 AM

file_229766.jpg

For the Mac application press command (the Apple key) and the option key and then, holding them down, select a vertex of the object that you want to remain after the subtraction. Thanks for bringing this up, these messages have shown me that I don't have to back to RayDream to accomplish the Boolean subtraction. Cheers

TOXE ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 7:39 AM

Good, thanks, grazie, merci...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.