Sat, Sep 21, 5:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Creating MAT files - tutorial for Mac users

laetia ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 10:44 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:11 AM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/laetia27/tutorials.html

Hi all! Just to let you know I finished writing a tutorial on how to create MAT files on a Mac. I posted a link in the tutorial section of the site and though I might let you guys know. :o) Cheers! Caroline

Caroline (laetia)

• MarketPlace Tester, Vendor Support Forum Moderator, and Mac Goddess.

** Je parle français; n'hésitez pas à me contacter si je peux vous être utile!

jamball77 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 11:14 PM

I'm not a Mac user, but thanks for writing a tutorial. We always, always need more.

gryffnn ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 5:53 AM

Hi Caroline, Just to let you know, your link popped up a "bad file type" Fortune City page, which said AVI and MPEG files were not allowed. The site also tried to load a bunch of cookies. (Of course, that happens here too, if you've got your browser set to warn and let you reject them.)

laetia ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 8:13 AM

...aaaahhh... :-( I'm sorry! I'll fix that I soon as I can. I can't imagine a .html and a .zip being bad file types, hehehe! There are no AVI's or MPEG's anywhere in my site, lol! ;-)) Maybe reloading the page would do the trick? Thanks for letting me know!

Caroline (laetia)

dave3 ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 1:03 PM

Thanks! I sometimes feel like the red-headed stepchild, with all the "PC only" stuff out there. Viva la Mac!

JimX ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 2:01 PM

Very well-written tutorial! (I found Netscape downloads the PDF, but IE does not. Go figure) I cna't wait for your tutorial on Thumbnails. - JimX

laetia ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 10:23 PM

Thanks! I'm happy you liked it - sorry you had problems getting the file. One strange thing though, it's actually a zip file that contains a pdf file, so Explorer should be able to download that fine... It did on my machine a few seconds ago.... (?!?!?!) I really hate FortuneCity - they've been causing me all sorts of problems with my files lately. :-( I'm on the process of transferring my Website somewhere nicer. hehe! ;-) Dave - if you haven't seen it already, we've got a new Mac forum here, so you can feel like part of the family again. ;-)) Come join us there! Caroline

Caroline (laetia)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.