Sat, Sep 21, 2:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Need some tie breaking votes...

Alpha ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 5:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Need some tie breaking votes...

As it stands right now there is a tie in two of the three categories for the October Challenge. If you have not voted yet, please do so today. The entries are about half way down this page, and you do not have to be in the contest to vote. I will continue to take votes until Midnight tonight GMT. To vote please IM Alpha, or e-mail me.

If there is still a tie, I am considering two ways of resolving it. Please let me know which you think is better.

1. Have a re-vote by the forum members.
  2. Enlist the help of other Renderosity moderators to make the deciding vote.

weirdstop ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 1:58 PM

having a re-vote may prove less fruitful than enlisting other moderators help if the list of entries in the comp is anything to go by :(

RJH ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 2:28 PM

I agree other mods might be the best way to go.

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 2:40 PM

I like the idea of asking other mods too - lets them see what we're up to as well, and that there's life outside Poser! lol (",)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2001 at 7:18 PM

I fourth the motion ask the other mods to vote. Unfortunately you have to get an odd number of votes. good luck. Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.