Sat, Sep 21, 3:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Drum Roll Please - And the Winners for October's Challenge Series Are....

Alpha ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 8:00 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:03 PM

Advanced: Syyd - for her entry; The Little Spectre
Intermediate: JordyArt - for his entry; Doppelganger
Novice: bsteph - for his entry; Slice and Dice

On a personal note, I want everyone who entered to know I think you did a great job! In both the Novice and Intermediate levels there was only a one vote difference.

I also want to thank everyone who took the time to vote. Your thoughtful consideration means a lot to everyone in the forum.

The winning entries will be added to Monthly Challenge Series gallery this weekend, and your award photos will be mailed early next week.

One last thing... I am going to start working on an online award for the Challenge Series in the next day or two. If anyone has any ideas, or would like to help, I am all for it. Just let me know!

Thanks again, and congratulations to all d:-)

nnelson1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:20 AM

Congrats to all!! Again, very fun! Cheers, Nick

Rork1973 ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:03 AM

Congrats !

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:39 AM

only one vote difference in the novice and intermediate? Damn, I musta gotten my ass kicked! Well, anyways, great entries by all, and as for the next challenge, I wanna see entries from both Syyd and Alpha in the advanced. Only way I can better myself is to compete agasinst the best, so let the rain pour buys and gals! Great challenge all! ry, patiently awaiting for 27 more days to pass....

RJH ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 4:23 PM

Crongrats to all that entered and a extra round for the winners.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 4:27 PM

I second Slynks motion. I think it could be fun. Hey Modes. how about there is a expert level. That Alpha, Syyd, and Colm could enter into. just a suggestion. Bsteph

Syyd ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 4:34 PM

WOW I WON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW THAN YOU THANK YOU......Thanks all, seriously, thank you.....congrats to everyone here......for all entries...any entry is a winner always.....Yeah, I'd like to see Colm enter some work he's done as well, NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK......And of course, Fred himself, who always amazes me...

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 5:55 PM

Gee.... once again thanks to everyone who voted, not just for me but for everyone. That's what makes the challenge what it is. Nick, I think you need to dig out whoever that one vote was and wup their butt, coz I reckoned your pic was better than mine anyways.... Cheers Guys N Dolls, lookin' forward to the next one! Mike (",)

weirdstop ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 8:09 AM

well done to all that won..tough luck for those of us that didnt...better luck next time :) im gonna go find some shapes lol

starshuffler ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 11:57 AM

Heyheyhey... congratulations all! :-)

Maygen ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2001 at 9:46 PM

Congrats guys!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.