Thu, Oct 10, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: rendered images in movies

malmohuset ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:08 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:21 AM

I hope someone can help.. I'm pretty new to poser. Anyway, I have a model, and have used transparency and texture maps to create a shirt that I like. When I create a movie though, the movie does not contain the rendered image so my model is not wearing the shirt, just the small dots like a pre-rendered object. Is there a way to make it so when I make the movie, the final rendered image is there.. please help me if you can.. thanks :)

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:29 AM

Did you choose to render the movie or are you previewing the movie?

malmohuset ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:40 AM

I used the Animation > Make Movie command. how would I render the movie?

mwa ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:42 AM

When you make the movie you can choose "quality", take "render settings" and that will proberbly be it. I guess.

malmohuset ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:53 AM

worked a treat.. took an age to render but the result was great.. a thousand thanks!! :)

kitbasher ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 12:17 PM

This is why I love this forum. I logged on to ask exactly the same question. Only to have the answer already waiting for me. Thanks again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.