Thu, Oct 10, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: High-Detail Poser Kitchen is here!

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:44 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:17 AM

The high-detail poser kitchen is finally here! After several months of working on this project, I am done and proud to release:

SoftgoodThumb5313.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:05 AM

Looks absolutely wonderful, you did a fantastic job, we look upon your hard work and aplaud you. Really a wonderdul job. Mike and Sharen

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 12:59 PM

Thank you :) -mikel

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 1:50 PM

Looking good! Popped it into my SHopping cart already! (BTW, I clicked on the link to your website & got a "400 error - page not found" error every time)

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 2:41 PM

The site is still in the works. I plan on emailing all the buyers once the site is up(within a couple of weeks) and the extra goodies are available. Thanks for your interest. -Mikel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.