Sat, Sep 21, 9:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Teasing - time ... :o)

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:39 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:17 AM

file_230223.jpg

Hello Poses - friends ..., PIAA will be back on Sunday ... definately !! The webhost (and the domain) is ready ... 90% of the content is uploaded ... PIAA 3 will contain the complete PIAA 2.1, a smaller version of the Database from "In the blink of an eye" around 300 new poses ... this and that prop and texture (more on the next update). So here is the promised teaser: A preview of one of the pose-set. This is a Fantasy adaption from some of the artwork from a fantasy-illustrator (Arantza)

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:40 AM

file_230224.jpg

and here is another set (for Vicky)

The Wraith ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 9:53 AM

Please give the address in advanced so I can line up early because I know it is going to be a busy site

Daio ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:00 AM

You are SUCH a tease, Schlabber!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Tuesday ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:00 AM

Great News, and thank you

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 10:09 AM

Freue mich schon auf Deine neue Seite :) Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

mi-scha ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 12:48 PM

Juhu, neue Schlabber Posen.
Ich habe ja den Verdacht, das Schlabber ein Synonym für ein Team hardarbeitender Heinzelmännchen ist. Ein Mann alleine kann dieses Arbeitspensum einfach nicht durchhalten. ;)

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 2:51 PM

These are looking gooood! Thanks Schlabber!! (love those Fantasy poses;-)

fauve ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 6:13 PM

I just got my Schlabber pose CD today... it's terrific! I am so glad I bought it... Even after years of practicing, I'm still not too good with poses. Now I have Schlabber to do the hard work for me... :-> Seriously, this CD ranks pretty high among my all-time most worthwhile 3D buys. -nemo

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2001 at 7:01 PM

I love that CD Schlabber! And here I am all excited about getting more!! Can there ever be enough poses?

mqshocker ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 11:17 AM

Man ,your such a tease ,But this is a good thing,(thank god I took my blood pressure pills)

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 11:43 AM

thank you all ... see ya on Sunday :o) and mi-scha - nope I'm a single man ... :o) But if you know someone who sells time or have some to cleaning up my house ... working for me at work ... or sleeping for me (the little I have) don't hesitate to give me his/her address (lol)

Kayleb ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 1:35 PM

Just clean around the computer and drink lots of espreso (quad strength). Hey was wondering do you have any poses for insects, dragonfly, butterfly, spider etc.?

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2001 at 1:48 PM

Egon...you big tease! I am so looking forward to this! ;o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.