Sat, Sep 21, 8:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 7:40 pm)

Subject: Nubian warrior im doing how can i do this leg with please help

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 11:21 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:11 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_232403.jpg

Hey all Well im doing this charecter for a pic i want to do and i still have loads to do like the sheild and spear and jewlery and so on Now i put her in this pose but i need to know how to do her leg with out it going like it is in the pic above and before you say she is wrong colour lol i know i aint even started her texture yet so all help is muchly appreciated cheers dolly

Mazak ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 12:18 PM

file_232405.jpg

R Buttock -15 -30 10 R Thigh -64 -22 -20 R shin 5 -1 122 R Foot -10 75 21 Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Lorraine ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 12:38 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_232407.jpg

the leg seems mishapened, I think you just need to focus on side to side, twist the thigh and buttock, bend and side to side for the lower leg and foot...

Gromit ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 12:51 PM

There is way too much twist in the thigh, and the foot would be pretty strained to get it that horizontal. Don't have time right now to work on that pose, hope this helps. Gromit

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 12:56 PM

thanks guys ilgive3 em ago cheers dolly

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 1:54 PM

If you have the reference picture you're using for the pose, and can post that, it would help... I'll try a crack at it... but one thing to keep in mind... a normal human shin does not go side to side.... go on try it. ;) It'll move a little bit under pressure, but your shin is only meant to bend back. To get the foot on the other knee like that you'll have to focus on twisting the thigh and fiddling with the buttocks.

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 2:24 PM

dolly, best of luck solving that problem. Looks as though there are indeed Achilleos fans amongst the R'osity members, something I've wondered now and again. I have a similar picture made last year but can't seem to get it out of a fried HD for the life of me! Love it and ook forward to completd project and gonna snap up your masks soon as my credit card cools off. Larry F

shadowcat ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 2:41 PM

file_232410.jpg

Can't help with the pose but I have a great texture for her if you'd like it. (been working on this to sell, but the body uses parts of Staale's textures, but the head is 100% mine.)

shadowcat ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 2:51 PM

file_232411.jpg

The whole thing, as close to the wanted pose as I could get.

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 5:16 PM

Thats a great charecter and the texture is cool ,and thanks for the offer but im trying to see if i can do one me self but thanks again And thanks for all of your help i have it sorted and will let you see soon cheers dolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.