Fri, Sep 20, 1:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Hello friends :) Link to the beginnings of my Vue site...

marvilla ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 12:14 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 4:01 PM

Attached Link: http://marvilla.whewsites.com/

Sorry I haven't been around but I have had my mom in the hospital and she's been in critical condition...she's too ill at this time to even begin to explain to y'all what's wrong with her...just too many things to get into. My time has been quite limited between work and staying with her in the hospital every other second of the day. I promised I would put up all the mats I have made but that is quite a big job for right now...I did go ahead today and upload all my atmospheres which were a little easier for me to zip up and upload right now. I will get my mats, color maps and gallery (and anything else I can find here to share) as soon as things settle down here. For those of you that believe in prayer please pray for my mother. For others that may not believe in that, all I ask that you keep her in your thoughts...things don't look too good and I am really hurting seeing my mom so sick and so worried that I may lose her soon :( I may not get back to your replies here too quickly...I haven't been able to get back here since the last time I posted as I haven't even been on my computer until today. See you all soon...biggest hugs, Marvilla

Iconica Custom Icons gfxOasis Forum

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 6:32 AM

Hi Marvilla, Your site looks very nice and so do the atmospheres. I sincerely pray that your Mom will pull through this, too, and that all will be well again. Nice atmosphers, and thank you. :) Take care, Mike

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 12:00 PM

Maria, I can't get through to your website; will try again later. But best wishes for your mom's recovery! :)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 2:54 PM

My best wishes for your mums recovery, you are both in my prayers.

Jilly ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 4:15 PM

With all my heart I wish your mother well.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 7:43 PM

I can't get thru to your site either (and I'm sure it's fantastic), and I will pray for your mom :). Take care hon...we'll be here when you are ready to come back :). Laurie

marvilla ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 10:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/marvilla1/

{{{hugs}}} Thank you Mike J, Varian, Sacred Rose, Jilly and Laurie...y'all put a smile on my face after a difficult and hard day today. Your words and prayers must have been what kept me going through today and I appreciate them so very much! I just got home from the hospital now, I'm off for a few hours sleep and tomorrow will be another and hopefully a bit better day. I have a dump site that I put stuff I'm working on over on Geocities...I went ahead and uploaded this same site I posted last night on there since Varian and Laurie are having problems acessing the first one. Hope this link works better for you. When I get more time I will search for a more reliable server on which to upload the website to before I make I put any more work into it. Geocities is reliable for the most part, but gawd I hate those advertisement banner things :( Again, thank you for all the comforting thoughts and prayers... Marvilla

Iconica Custom Icons gfxOasis Forum

nirsul ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 8:42 AM

I hope your mother gets well very soon. - Be strong for her and we are here waiting for you to return to your routine Vue activity now I am going to your webpage... :-) Nir

nirsul ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 8:47 AM

Great atmospheres , YO !

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 12:00 PM

Yes, the atmospheres are lovely :). Laurie

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 2:36 PM

Got through okay at the GeoCities address. I love the name you've given the section, Depth of Vue. I tried to download all the atmospheres, but Twisted Cumulus, Passing Cloud, Blue Blue, Bright Day, and Carribean Breeze come up missing. I think it's probably due to some spaces in the filenames and sometimes the case is different. It'll give you something to do to pass a few minutes figuring it out. :) As you take care of your mom, remember to take care of you, too. Won't do to have both of you ill.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.