Sun, Sep 22, 12:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Happy Holidays!

Creations ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 2:04 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

file_232798.jpg

I might go soon with sickleave for some operation and not be around for a while, so hereby my (and Dani's and the others of the team) holiday wishes for all members. MAG/Creations' wishes everybody a good Ramadan, a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanuka! May it be a peaceful New Year Worldwide! Thanks for your contributions, freestuff, tips and help in the last year!

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 2:09 PM

ohhh I wish you good healthy and hope you are well and soon back! WITH you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 2:12 PM

Happy Holidays to you in return, and the picture is great....May you always stay well. Mike and Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 3:22 PM

Sorry to hear you might be going for an operation Elsina! All the best to you and Dani! :) Irene

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 6:01 PM

Happy Holidays! I love your Santa.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.