Sat, Sep 21, 3:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Another PSX character. :)

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 9:58 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:27 AM

file_118724.jpg

Hey Jon! Nice work on Jill. Here's mine, almost finshed. It's Regina of Dino Crisis fame. Dino destroyer extraordinaire. :) Greywolf

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 10:00 AM

Gun, holster, web belt, bayonet by Greylight Hair model by Kozaburo :)

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 10:31 AM

Wow, she's looking great! You changed the hair colour right? I was thinking of making the skirt with texture on one texture map with a very good bump map. But right now, I'm taking on the big guy himself. Keep us posted.

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 10:37 AM

You're gonna do Nemesis?! Lotsa luck with him since I have no doubt that it'll be a tough project. As to her hair, I found a way in PSP to change the tex color without ruining the texture. Pretty cool, actually. :) Greywolf

LoboUK ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 1:55 PM

So, you gonna tell us less gifted ones how you change the colour? LOL Paul

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 2:31 PM

Heh. Paul, it was just dumb ass luck. I thought, well, why not grey scale the pic, then colorize it. You can get just about ANY color by adjusting the colorize settings, Hue, etc. By playing with other color adjustment settings as well, you can change contrast, brightness, etc. Heck, it doesn't even harm the texture, just changes the color. This technique will be useful for more than just hair, I'll wager. :) Hope that helped. Eric

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 8:21 PM

VEEEEEERRRRRRYY nice. Jill in RE3 can get that same outfit in the boutique. I just tried my hand at both RE3 and Dino Crisis today. Little brother borrowed it from our local Blockbuster and finally let me try it. Awesome games. I've been noticing though that in the games, no one really runs around in high heeled boots. Unfortunately there aren't any conformable lowheeled boots or combat boots even just a minor peeve of mine =^) Tina

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 1999 at 9:48 PM

Sigh. Yeah, I know. A good way to break one's ankle. They COULD be used as extra weapons though.....No? Well, I tried. :) Seriously though, the lack of low heel boots was a blunder. Not to many women where high heel stuff these days due to the wear and tear they can cause to your ankle joint. :) Greywolf PS: You're right. The games are awesome. I have all three RE's and DC as well. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.