Sun, Oct 6, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Snow Queen Pic

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 9:30 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 7:37 PM

file_233574.jpg

Fooling around in Vue.....hope you like..Sharen

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 9:53 AM

Hey, that's pretty cool... She looks like she's in one of those glass globes that you shake... :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 10:04 AM

Oh good I am glad you think so, that is what I was shooting for. Sharen

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 10:38 AM

VERY PRETTY! Great job Sharen :). Laurie

genny ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 11:52 AM

She is Beautiful, Sharen! (: Genny

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 1:11 PM

Very pretty, Sharon.

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 1:34 PM

Very nice, SHaren, and she is in the center of the falling snow :-) Guitta

jgmart ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 1:59 PM

Sharen, This is so beautiful...... :) John

Irish ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 2:51 PM

Oh really lovely Sharen!! :) Irene

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 4:43 PM

I like playing in the snow....I mean with the snow, thanks again Guitta Sharen

kingmidas ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 5:18 PM

Absolutley beautiful !!!!!!!

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 5:42 PM

Beautiful work Sharen, her dress is stunning too :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2001 at 8:29 AM

Thanks again, yes her dress was a challenge, thanks again to Varien and his gems for the material.....reduced the scale and got the dress just right. Sharen

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2001 at 9:01 AM

Beautiful, Sharen! And wow, one of my materials helped make that dress? Fantastic, I'd never have recognized it! And I love her hair, too...could get lost in that. :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2001 at 9:31 AM

Varien, your gems are great, I love to use them all the time, they are so good at reflections and I love that. Thank you again for their creation. Sharen

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2001 at 11:09 AM

It's a gorgeous render Sharen... from the pose to the materials... to the athmosphere... all fit wonderously 8 ) thank you muchly

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 5:21 AM

Yes Sharen, you really did a great job on this. It would make a great Christmas card. :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 5:41 AM

I am blushing, you are all to kind....Maybe I will make it our Christmas card....nah. But thanks anyway. Sharen

Jilly ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 6:31 AM

Just seen your pic, it's absolutly wonderful. Do you like fantasy/fiction? It should be on the front cover of a book!

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 6:36 AM

I'm curious Sharen. Is she in a sphere, or is that somethin plced right in front of the camera, like maybe Guitta's "fish eye" prop? I can't tell if it's reflecting those clouds, or bending the light.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 7:32 AM

First I placed her all alone in that purple atmosphere, surrounded her with snow, like Guitta taught me, put a slightly larger sphere on top of the snow and made the sphere plain old glass, the I decided to change her dress to Varien's Diamond Gem, reduced it to .02 like Guitta taught me, and there you have it. Simple huh....good thing I have good teachers and materials by my side. Oh yes, the ground was a mirror material. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 7:34 AM

oh there is one more thing, I place 4 lights under (in) her dress in various places to reflect the gems. Sharen

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 10:09 AM

Wow, and to very good effect, too. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.