Wed, Oct 9, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Looking for an Hawaiian shirt

Maddhatter62 ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 5:37 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

Does anyone know where I could find an Hawaiian shirt for the P4 man? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Mike

Maz ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 6:29 PM

Personally, I think you were correct when you said 'a Hawaiian shirt' rather than 'an Hawaiian shirt'. You wouldn't say, I had an holiday in an house in Hawaii', would you? Stick with your instincts. But unfortunately, I don't have any Hawaiian shirts. Sorry.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:01 PM

You could take the P4 dress shirt, create a floral texture map wilth a transmap to make the sleeves short, and you'll have your Hawaiian shirt. Maybe you could also look through the texture section of the Free Stuff pages and see if anyone has already done this. Do a search for Hawaiian or Hawaiian shirt and see if it brings anything up. Melanie

Maddhatter62 ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:02 PM

Thank you Melanie. I'll try that. Mike

Maddhatter62 ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:13 PM

By the way, Maz, "an Hawaiian" shirt is correct. Webster's Dictionary says that we use an before an h- word that begins with an unstressed syllable. Thus, we might say an hisTORical moment, but we would say a HIStory book. Food for thought. Mike

guslaw ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:29 PM

I love this place... Not only do lurkers like me learn all about Poser, but we also learn English. God knows, judging by many of the posts and replies in this and the other forums, and with a few exceptions, we can all use help in that area...

chronic1 ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 12:05 AM

If you think that's bad, my sister was journalism & communications major in college. Thought she'd like it if her little bro sent her a letter in at school (this is before email). She actually had the balls to mark it up with a red pen and send it back to me. Needless to say she hasn't received a f@#king letter from me since.....

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 12:06 AM

On some site (and I hope someone remembers where since theres no readme with the file) theres a "MagnumPI" shirt texture for the casual shirt. Is this ringing any bells with anyone?

chronic1 ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 12:07 AM

oops..strike the "in" before the "at"...jeez...oh yeah, no help on the hawaiian shirt, sorry Mike...

whisper ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 3:23 AM

If I remember correctly, it was posted by beatone.

Maddhatter62 ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2001 at 2:07 PM

Thanks, Whisper. I'll check that out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.