Sun, Oct 6, 8:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 12:50 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Challenge!

insaneanddemented ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 11:35 AM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:47 AM

This is the first challenge I've posted, hope it works... I want to see if anyone can create a picture using poser and bryce, etc... of something having to do with the topic Dead Sea. I'm looking for some really imaginative work, so good luck to those who accept the challenge. Thanks!

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 7:03 PM

Do you mean the literal Dead Sea over in the Middle East, or do you mean an image having something - ANYTHING - to do with the concept of a "Dead Sea"?

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 7:19 PM

How long do we have to do this as I want to do one but need to know how much time I have to do it in and also is it like CharlieBrown say the Dead Sea over in middle east or the concept of a dead sea.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

insaneanddemented ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 12:56 PM

I mean anything having to do with the concept... sorry I didn't make that clear, should have. :0) And you have one week to get them in. Hope that's enough time, but not too much. :0)

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2001 at 8:43 PM

In case you didn't see I posted my pic in the challenge arena gallery :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

insaneanddemented ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2001 at 8:17 PM

Well, SndCastie... Seems like you've hit the nail on the head. I had started on a picture for this myself, but we've been in the process of moving, so my work is seriously incomplete... but I love your picture. Hope to see some more good work will all the challenges. :0)

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2001 at 9:27 PM

Thank you glad you like it :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

allen67 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 9:48 AM

file_225295.jpg

here is my entry for the dead sea challenge i think its simple yet says it all. please post comments

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2001 at 4:00 PM

Very nicely done allen67

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 11:03 AM

Sorry, I havent been on here for a while, Good job allen67. I like the simplicity of the work. Very nice.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.