Thu, Sep 19, 9:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: About my latest rendering (Anticipation)

WitchyGrrl ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 8:13 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

I checked my email this morning and there was a message from Ebot telling me that my latest rendering had recieved a comment. I bounced over here to see what the comment was, and it kinda.. well.. stunned me. It said "Choose LIFE - I like it. (do more)" - I thought that maybe if this person misunderstood the purpose of my latest artwork that others would too. I have a hard time looking at the image now, and may end up throwing it away, but I wanted to say, here, for everyone to see, that it was created because my boyfriend and I are talking about getting married and having children. It's been on my mind all weekend, and I wanted to make something beautiful to give to him that represented how I felt about the possibility of having children with him, and the feelings he's expressed to me about it. It wasn't intended to push anyone's agenda on certain issues, and I hope that everyone will be able to look at it just as a touching artwork and nothing more. Thanks for your time :) WG

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 8:45 AM

I thought it was a wonderful piece when I saw it ... and it was indeed touching .. Good work

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 9:34 AM

I also thought it was a wonderful piece of work :) Paul

Milaja ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 9:50 AM

I loved it too... maybe cause we're trying to get children? Anyway... keep up your good work! Milaja

Ikyoto ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 10:05 AM

I looked at it and saw my wife and I back when we were waiting for our first... Art brings out different things in different people. Let them read what they want. What you wanted to portray made it to at least one person. And try to remember during labor that it's all his fault and it's ok to call him names ;)

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 1:31 PM

Hi Folks! Shame on the person who posted that statement for attempting to slant a simple beautiful rendering with highly charged political commentary. Considering the subject matter of some of the other stuff that gets posted in that gallery, I hope it doesn't portend a flood of comments that are best discussed in other appropriate forums. Peter (Dr Zik)

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 3:18 PM

Just ignore this comment...these people need to get their own life and stop trying to force their views on people who aren't interested...nevermind it being totally OT! It was a beautiful image...don't trash it!! :D Foxhollow

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.