Tue, Oct 22, 10:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: Unsolicited (spell?) Praise for a Contestant

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 9:25 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:17 AM

Hi, I do not know liteluvr personally, not even liteluvr's gender. Liteluvr is not aware that I'm posting this, unless liteluvr sees this post after posting. I want to say how impressed I am with liteluvr's entry in the holiday card contest here at rosity. I'm amazed at where liteluvr's work is in the voting polls. It seems a shame that it has not received the recognition I think it deserves. I was drawn into the picture submitted by liteluvr and I think it deserves closer scrutiny by other voters, before they make their final voting selections.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 9:43 AM

Please where is this competition?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

bounlua ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 10:29 AM

The Holiday Card Contest on the Frontpage of Renderosity on the left hand side

leather-guy ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 4:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=16

Here's a shortcut to the first page of the contest. Some lovely work & wonderful efforts there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.