Sun, Sep 22, 12:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Does anyone need a PonyTail?? :-)

kozaburo ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 3:42 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

file_118781.jpg

Some prototypes of our hair project. We still need a lot of work on it,especially "Tail" section. u...mmmm..... :-) ---kozaburo & Yamato

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 3:55 AM

I think I might possibly be able to find a use for that. Are you kidding?? That is the most stunning thing I've seen since the last trans-mapped hair you did. At last, really realistic looking hair. The two of you, and Allie for her advances in this field, deserve major congratulations. Paul

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 4:05 AM

Oh my... oh my... Pinch me, I am dreaming!! Is it real?? Kozaburo & Yamato you honor all of us by sharing your work with us, I am speachless... WOW... Jack

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 5:42 AM

That hairline is sensational! :]FishNose

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 5:45 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Yes, the hairline is soooo real. I'm in awe of you guys. Everything you've done is perfect! The bun-style in the middle is my favourite.

Sprout ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 6:02 AM

The hair In FANTASTIC!!!! one favor to ask tho if you make it available could you include the directions on the settings for the trans map :O) WOW!!

SewerRat ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 6:31 AM

AWESOME! I'm seriously taking a few moments before I can tell if these are photos of poser people, it's totally amazing! SewerRat

Krel ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 6:38 AM

You know, you guys should seriously consider approaching Metacreations with your techniques......you'd be doing all of us a favor for when we get Poser 5....... Krel

Traveler ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 7:01 AM

WOW! Very very very nice :) -Trav

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 7:05 AM

Just look at those light, soft "sideburns"...the whole hairline...this is superior work...I bow to you two Masters! Foxhollow

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 8:42 AM

Very nice ... Just sits here and oogles the hair

Yamato ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 9:10 AM

Thanks all! Check Nene411SE, You can find "Pre-Prototype" of it ;)

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 9:50 AM

Wishing I could do even half of what you do.. I think I could use the pony tail..awed voice You guys are truly fantastic..

arcady ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 10:59 AM

This still needs work? Talk about perfectionists. :) It looks perfect to me.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 11:04 AM

Looks to me like the hair is mapped directly on the figure's head and the "tail" section is a prop. Am I correct? Looks great! -JH.

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 1:38 PM

I did see the edge after I posted. Maybe part of the head geometry was used for the scalp.

Bubba ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 2:34 PM

You guys have revolutionized the Poser hair and have proved once again that with a little work you can make a good thing better. And better still you freely give these wonderful and very professional creations to us Poser folk to use. I hope Santa is very good to you guys this year...you deserve it.

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 3:29 PM

Jeff, since I'm having problems with the 'base' in moving this to Bryce (see my post in Bryce forum), I feel pretty sure that there is a 'base' which may be taken from the head geometry. Since I'm not a modeler AT ALL, I'm not sure exactly how/what, but if you look at the Nene4.1.1 transmap 'seeme' that comes with the download, you'll see what I mean. They ARE just awesome, aren't they? Diane B

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 3:32 PM

Yes, wonderful.

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 6:50 PM

The hairline map and transparancy are flawlwssly realistic. Excellent.

Xurge ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 7:18 PM

What can I say that has not been said... I was blown away by Nene's beauty and perfection and now this fantastic new hair style. Thanks so much for such fantastic work, and YES!!!, I need a pony tail!!

ghostboat ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 7:38 PM

Wonderfuuuuuuuul!! THUMP!!!! -ghostboat- as he passes out with Awe

verg ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 8:36 PM

Your work is absolutely stunning . . . I did not think that Poser could render hair so well. Thank you for your Nene figure and I look forward to seeing what you create next! Verg

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 1999 at 10:35 PM

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh....... Scarab<-(hyperventilating....looking for paper bag to breathe into......)

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 1999 at 11:51 AM

WOW - Great work! I'm breathless ! Superb! Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.