Fri, Sep 20, 7:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Latest pic rendered in bryce modeled in max

pmoores ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 4:35 PM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 9:56 PM

file_237761.jpg

just my lastest one. Think once i double the number of models i have ill up them all into freebies as a basic sci-fi building-spaceship model package.

prodag ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 4:48 PM

Man that is fantastic. A real professional job and fertile imagination!!! Prodag

kathyb ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 6:36 PM

Really Nice! I'm into Max, too. How does that export/import work? What format do you export that to Bryce? CAn you export/import animations, too? How do the results in the Max render compare? Are you into any of the new max renderers? Thanks Kathy

pmoores ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 9:29 PM

Bryce is sorta the final destination if your using it for rendering. Once in bryce you cant export anything except terrains. I export 3ds from max which bryce will read, bryce will take some textures but i leave all the models plain and texture from inside. People with far more experience then me could no doubt texture much finer using just max but since im missing the skill i pull the models out bare and work from there in the program i know how to texture in. Though max is far superior, i dont know how you would create the atmosphere just right in it to match whats in that scene. If i could i might consider leaving bryce alone because even simply moving objects in bryce to their place can be annoying with no hot keys. Never worked with animations at all at this point and bryce wouldnt take them in any form. Ive not tried any max renderings either but would if someone could show me how to create the atmosphere-fog-haze and so on natively in max. (probly a few skill levels and years beyond where im at right now)

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 12:55 AM

Good boolean there, something not easily done in Bryce or other freeware modelers.

Bladesmith ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 7:24 AM

I love the trees.....

kathyb ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 8:00 AM

Thanks for info pmoores. I'm pretty new to Max, too, I know it can do alot of cool stuff - but, I think, you really need some of the expensive plug ins first. I really wish ( HELLO COREL ) that BRYCE could plug into MAX for skies and terrain IN MAX HELLO COREL Kathy

tradivoro ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 9:53 AM

Hey pmoores, great pic... Kathy, you can export landscapes from bryce and import them into Max... As far as skies, you can render skies in Bryce and then use that as a jpg to generate a sky in bryce... Just a workaround... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.