Thu, Oct 3, 4:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Weapons?...

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 2:42 AM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:30 PM

Hey I would gladly love if someone can point out a site that still has the HalfLife weapons. I lost my zip due to a virus and i had to "low level format" my drive to remove it cuz it corrupted too much files and it drove NAV2002 crazy. Please I loved those props and I would love it if someone was to help me! Thank is advance!!

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 3:52 AM

Explain "half life".

Gordon

Kiera ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://joelegecko.free.fr/html/tut1_1.htm

There's a tutorial on how to convert them. Half-Life is a game.

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 4:28 AM

I got a 404 on the downloads at above link

Gordon

Kiera ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 4:45 AM

You mean for MilkShape? You can get it here, but it's slow for US types, at least: http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/ms3d/download.html

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 4:51 AM

NO, the downloads in PP format for Counter Strike weapons,map, etc.

Gordon

lenman ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 6:24 AM

they're here in free stuff but i can't remember what name it's under it's not counter strike.just checked the zip and there's no readme,sorry.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 6:25 AM

Kieraw thanks for the link. Now I have an excuse to play with milkshape and half life.

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2001 at 10:28 PM

Thanks u guys now like Groingrinder i do too have an excuse too!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.