Thu, Sep 26, 6:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Exporting an object in Bryce 5

eagroop ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2001 at 3:58 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 4:37 PM

I recently upgraded from Bryce 2.1 to Bryce 5, wow!
Hating to sound like a newbie but I am unable to export 3d objects ( 3ds, dxf, obj ect).
When I have an object I've created or modified ( which I have highlighted ). The "export object" option under file is is grayed out. Im sure there's a simple reason for this but for the moment Im stumped.
Also when exporting a 3d object with a negative boolean intersecting a postive will both ojects be exported? I would like to have just the positive object.

Thank you

VirtualSite ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2001 at 4:26 PM

The only thing Bryce will export right now are terrains. Objects made with primitives don't export.

eagroop ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2001 at 6:53 PM

Thanks, I was excited when I read in the manual that this was possible. Does anyone know if they plan to implement this in a patch in the future.

deadboy ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 11:54 AM

I find bryce to be painfully slow at rendering So can I import an object, apply a surface, save the object and then render it with the surface intact in another app?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.