Tue, Sep 24, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: WIP Opinions Please

spectre3 ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 10:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:05 PM

file_238704.jpg

Hi All,

Just started another head texture for Victoria, and would like your opinions and any suggestions for improvement. I also would like your opinions on the head morphs. Please let me know what you think. All opinions welcome.

Thanks,
Spectre

Atrice ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 1:53 AM

Looks Great1 The nose and chin look too smooth in comparison to the forehead and cheeks though and the upper lip look a bit flat, the creases in it look dead straight and regular. Other than that fantastic!

Xena ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 7:03 AM

I agree with Atrice. Also you can see on her forehead where you've mirrored the tex. Might want to use your clone brush or something to fudge that :) Her lacrimal are a bit too pink as well. The head morph is very pretty. She's got a lovely little nose. Fantastic start.

spectre3 ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 7:36 AM

Thanks, I agree with both of your inputs. I appreciate your help !

Barbarellany ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 6:03 PM

A dash of the highlight on the upper lip, needs a little more puff for that full a lip

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.