Tue, Sep 24, 9:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Putting my face on a character...

Akuma1987 ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 6:28 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:48 AM

Hello fellow Artists, I am having some trouble getting my face on a character for poser, one of the main problems i have is matching my face's skin color with the whole body's skin color, i dont want it to be just a smooth color, i want it to have some detail, i would really appreciate a full tutorial on putting my face on a male character. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)

Cin- ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 7:26 PM

If you're working from photos of your face, you could follow cake1's tutorial, it's pretty good for creating a texture with photographs... other than that I don't know of another tutorial, and I've had no luck working with photos to create textures... Sorry I wasn't more help. K-

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 1:30 AM

Attached Link: http://silvermage.net/3d/buckrogers/faces.zip

file_238670.jpg

Try using my FACES utility. It is in the Poser FreeStuff and at this address.

Atrice ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 2:03 AM

You might try getting the face looking as you want it and then using Photoshop or similar apps contrast, saturation, hue controls etc to make head and body match. Remember though that faces are always a little darker and more "weathered" than bodies though coz they're constantly exposed to UV, wind etc! Baz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.