Fri, Sep 20, 2:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: NEED a HUNK to drive me - PART 2

kathyb ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 9:03 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hi All, I can't find the model of a car I want so I've got to make it. 1 What's the quickest and best way to model a car replica? 2. What software? 3. Easiest way to texture? ( basically need main color, chrome, tires to look good, glass to look good ) I will animate the car in a large scene, so doesnt have to be too detailed. PS - I tried Canoma, but that sucks. thanks for help. Kathy

prodag ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 11:42 AM

GO now to Rhino forum that is the place for model or ask for j@ email may be he will help you. See you there. Prodag

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 11:44 AM

Quickest and best? Uh... gee... what model are you looking for? Building one from scratch is quite a project, unless you enjoy getting frustrated.

prodag ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 11:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=478584

sorry not j@ the only y@ here is a link to his last car : and to the forus too. good luck Prodag

kathyb ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 1:54 PM

Thanks guys, Looking for a classic car. Been to a lot of the free downloads already. Even been to viewpoint site ( paid models - NOT that I would have paid 100 bucks though - geesh ) Rather not say exact car - it will just cause me to demotivate, I think. Frustration, huh? Yeah, I know. I've worked on it in one or two programs, already beside canoma, like I said. I'm pretty new at modeling period, so its tuff. Thanks for link. Yeah, I think I have the Rhino demo. But Im not sure that will be quick for a newbie. WHATS BEST? Nurbs Polys or splines? for this project? Can you possible just take a model thats close - and deform it to get what you want. would that be easiest? kathy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.