Fri, Sep 20, 7:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: New helmet for mike smart armor as other one i did not like

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 10:03 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=482652

file_240589.jpg

Hey all Today i changed the helmet as i thought it looked out of place with the armor . So some ppl who looked at the earlier post said they prob would`nt use it so i changed to this one to show a bit more face. So take a look at the old one and then look at this one and tell me if its better or worse cheers dolly

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 10:26 AM

I like both helms actually. Since I think with textures and all (not a modeller) you could even make the first helm into something similar to the second with a trans map.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 11:01 AM

I think that the second one is better looking and more realistic. IMHO only.

eirian ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 11:13 AM

Oh, yeah! That's great, dolly!

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 1:30 PM

I like the second one too Dolly, great looking set.

stu-art ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 3:17 PM

they,ere both good designs Rick, but i prefered the first one, he looked a lot harder. looks like a poser now.LOL stu

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 6:26 PM

I like them both. I found the older one rather nostalgic (nothing wrong with nostalgia!), whereas the new one seems more in keeping with the style of the body armor. By the way, Dolly, are you planning to add any plates or bands to Mike's back? I realize he's wearing mail, but it looks awfully exposed ....

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2001 at 6:46 PM

Hey all thanks all,im gonna keep this one and yes i am going to put backplates on and on the chest cheers dolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.