Mon, Oct 21, 10:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Clothes................

Kuruption ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 10:00 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 6:22 AM

I have a problem with the clothes when I put them on my character, they seem 2 go on alright when the model is in the default pose but when I change the pose the clothes seem 2 be half on half off I try 2 conform it again but its still off. How can I sort this out?

JKeller ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 10:42 PM

Not sure on this, but make sure that when you apply poses that the base character is selected and not one of the clothing characters. Hope this helps.

Letterworks ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 11:31 PM

Kuruption, I'm not sure why this sometimes happens, it may be what part of the figure you have selected. How i work around this most times is to wait until AFTER I have the figure posed, THEN I bring in and conform the clothes. After that's done I tweak the clothes to get them to fit. mike

Kuruption ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 12:21 AM

when i have it posed first its even worse eg with the bikini top the cups are never over the breasts

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 12:36 AM

Very basic question, have you selected figure conform to?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Kuruption ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 12:58 AM

yes, ithink its cos the circle thats round the clothes is not in the middle of the figure thats just a guess and i dont know how 2 change it

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 1:05 AM

Make sure you have the "body" of the clothes figure selected before you conform to figure 1 or whatever the number is of the figure you want to put clothes on. that usually works for me. And as Trav said, when you pose the figure make sure you have selected same figure 1 and the body of it to apply the pose.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 3:53 AM

before you add clothes select the body of the figure and go Cttl I then change irs name so its easier to know if you have the correct one selected......Steve

Kuruption ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 2:16 PM

Thanks I'll try it

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.