Tue, Oct 22, 12:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Something strange with PoserProPack . Could someone help Please.

BlackSun ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 9:58 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

I notice that PoserProPack is doing something strange since it is trying time after time to send some data through the internet . Do you know why it is trying to link to the internet and what type of data is it trying to send or recieve . This is really strange ! Regards

JKeller ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 10:38 PM

It's not trying to connect to the internet (though many Firewall programs will report it as such). It's checking your local network for any other copies of Poser running with the same Serial Number... if it finds one, it won't let Poser run. If you do a search in this forum for 'trojan' you'll probably find a few threads on the topic from several months ago. Hope this helps.

BlackSun ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2001 at 11:04 PM

Thanks a lot. Your answer was enough. Since I got the firewall program giving me an alarm about poser trying to connect to the net. Thanks again friend. with my Best regards

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.