Wed, Sep 25, 5:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Eyes & Brows...

Akuma1987 ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 6:49 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:40 AM

Hello, I am having some trouble getting my characters eyebrows to appear like thte hair texture. Also i want to know how to replace my characters eyes with a .jpg that i created myself. Can someone explain... Thanks

MaxxArcher ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2001 at 7:59 PM

Change the material textures of the eye features (eyeball, iris, pupil and so on) to the texture JPEGs of your own with the material editor ( CTRL-U key ). Maxx

shadowcat ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 2:21 PM

First off when you post a question like that, it would be a good idea to post an image along with it. (real easy to do, just save an image to your hard drive then upload it right when you post) but I'll answer as best I can anyway. If you want to replace the eye texture just open an existing texture in your friendly neighborhood paint program and copy your new eye onto it. as to the eyebrow problem, that would depend on what figure you are using, if it's a vickie/mike then you can change the object color of the upper eyebrows when using a transmap, if its a P4 or you aren't using transmaps then you are going to need to modify the texture itself. (same method as changing eye texture)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.