Sat, Sep 21, 2:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Looking for feedback

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 3:10 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 3:59 PM

I'm just starting with Poser 4.0 it was loaded on this computer I bought. I have done my first piece and would like to hear some honest critics of it. You can find it in my gallery. Thanks CobaltDragon

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 4:25 PM

Hey, that is really good, you did well for your first one, was that done all in Poser? Sharen

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 9:41 PM

CobaltDragon I tried to jump to your gallery thru your login & couldn't find it. A tip most of us use; if you visit your pic in the gallery, copy the address out of the address bar & paste it into the URL line just below the "Body" entry field of the Message posting screen. (Make sure the http:// part doesn't show twice where it's already filled in.) I'll go back & look again later, as I'd be pleased to look it over. :-))

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 3:58 AM

Thanks for the kind words Sharon. Yes it was all done in poser. I thought I would tackle one program at a time. I got very lucky when i bought this used computer. It came with poser 4.0, Photoshop 6.0.1, Bryce 5.0, and Paintshop Pro 6.0. I think I have my work cut out for me. :)

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 4:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/photos/UserCobaltDragon.jpg

Here is the link I think. Hope you like it Leatherguy.

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 12:10 PM

Cool! The link works fine; I agree for a first effort, it's a really good job. I like it. As a new poser user, be sure to check out the links to the FAQ and the tutorials near the top of the page. Also the links to the top 15 web sites below. Lots of great info being shared by others. Goes 'way beyond what's covered in the manual. Welcome to the Poser Community! :-))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.