Sat, Sep 21, 3:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: New comics in town

graphicnovel ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 3:00 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 3:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=graphicnovel&Form.sess_id=1779177&Form.se

Hey gang, just started to upload my comics, so show up and let me know what ya all thinks? And how do you guys like it. Thanks vinnie

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 4:25 AM

Vinnie, they are really great, how unique, really. Thanks for the show. Sharen

graphicnovel ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 6:01 AM

Thank you Sharen for taking the time to write this down and taking a look at them, if you would like I'll finish up to post the first chapter tonight.... saturday night.... but thank you a lot, this was a especial, and very especial coment...

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 3:52 AM

Vinnie Nice job and good story line. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the rest Brian (A.K.A. CobaltDragon)

graphicnovel ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 4:32 AM

thanks brian, tomorrow, today, sunday I'll finish up the first chapter, than I'll post a page, than the second chapter, wich won't take me that long I hope, but it will come.... thanks man, really apreciate the comments...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.