Sun, Sep 22, 3:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: I'm sad....

PunkClown ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 7:52 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.punkclown.com

file_242995.jpg

I know this is pathetic, but would some of you be kind enough to visit my web site and leave a comment in my guestbook (even if it's "this site sucks!") Only Mrs. PunkClown has left a message so far...BooHoo. I want to put a new Link page with my favourite renderosity artists on it, so if you want to be associated with such a sad site...drop me a line! Oh and all I can come up with for the December theme is Clouds! I've gotta stretch my brain a bit...Take care all!

Misha883 ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 9:05 AM

I was just there, and I did leave a message. Don't be sad! I am a bit concerned about having my email address so prominently displayed. Don't mind you having it. It is a very nice site. I think we'll be seeing a lot of clouds this december.

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 4:07 PM

LOL - hey, you guys ain't gonna believe this, but the only thing I didn't think of for this contest was......clouds!!! damn, talk about missing the obvious...... (",)

PunkClown ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 9:40 PM

Thanks people...Michael, I know what you mean about the email business....What Slynky did was leave a bogus email, I think it was yaright@gullible.com or something like that!! lol our Slynky. Thanks for the compliment re R.Crumb Alpha, I love that guys works! (and have probably been influenced by them..reading Zap! comics when i was younger) JordyArt!...clouds are all I CAN think of!! I know smoke, haze even little dandelion floating things (Am I giving away any ideas?? Good!) BUT I can't find any of these examples lately!! (Come to think of it..don't want smoke, not in a bushfire danger area!)

Maygen ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2001 at 1:59 AM

Hey Punkclown cool site!!! :) I left a quick message in your guestbook.

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2001 at 2:53 AM

Thanks Maygen...or should I say Ms. Crawford! LOL!

SueO ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2001 at 11:13 AM

A sunset with a difference, I think. Nice!

Sue

Visitor42 ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2001 at 12:41 PM

So are you laughing on the outside while your crying on the inside. Signed your guestbook. Love your cartoons.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.