Thu, Oct 10, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 10 6:52 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: attn: magnet! problems with avery

aleks ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:00 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 8:23 AM

file_245657.jpg

you see what is the problem: bad map alignment on fingers & nails, bad texturing of the upper hand (knuckles being on the wrong place and only two of them), blending between hand and forearm, seams on the forearm, seams on the thumb (not visible here). tell me is it my fault? i just load the avery character from the characters menue. do i have to adjust somehow the textures? if not, can you fix it and send me an update?

aleks ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:36 AM

file_245658.jpg

and a palm... :-((((

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 2:53 PM

It might be better to send magnet an e-mail about updating his product. -JH.

aleks ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 1:57 AM

i searched for it, jeff, and couldn't find it anywhere. couldn't get to ims too. maybe i misunderstood what this forum is for, sorry. only later it occured to me that his email could be in the acompanying readme. and there it was! but i needed that one badly, so i was a bit in a hurry...

vette ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 9:55 AM

I will email him and direct him to this forum. yvette

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 12:57 PM

Hi, I cancelled my obligations for the evening, so I will spend a few hours tonight and get a fix for this. I will email you when it is finished this evening, and then send an update to my previous customers, and update the file with Renderosity. Thanks, Brandon

aleks ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 1:16 PM

thanks, yvette. brandon, i apreciate that very much! :-)

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 10:53 PM

Ok Aleks,
I made the fix. I will send you the download location. Thanks and sorry for the trouble,
Brandon

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:28 PM

Did you send the update to the store as well? -Jeff.

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:41 PM

We are still working through some issues and Aleks is testing the fix. We will send you an email from the store when it is fixed. Thanks Jeff, Brandon

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:48 PM

Okay thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.