Wed, Oct 2, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Julekalender today: Free 9 MegaPixel Skin Texture for P4 female

Staale ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 4:21 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://home.online.no/~kjellil/

file_245997.jpg

I ran out of trinkets so i had to give away something good :)

Get it at:

http://home.online.no/~kjellil/

It's on the 18. in the Julekalender (click on the image of a face).

A different version will be given away when i get to the bodymorpher files, 3 - 4 days from now.

Staale

Staale ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 4:34 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_245998.jpg

I made a simple sword and spear yesterday, i could always throw them into one of the gifts for the remaining days if anybody wants them NOW and can't wait till the next time i updates my page (easter 2002?).

The sword is the one on the image, it's smartproped and i have a hand pose for it (as used here).

Both images are poser rendered, unretouched and uses preset poses from the bodymorpher model.

BTW: Yes that's a rendered Ground Shadow, rendered on nothing but thin air, just a old little trick i know.

Staale

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 4:50 AM

What an excellent collection of nice gifts! Thank you ever so. God Jul!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 5:05 AM

Just wonderful thank you. Sharen

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 6:11 AM

Thank you!!! And Vicki users: I promise to convert this beautiful texture for Vicki asap :-)

Strangechilde ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 8:36 AM

That's really lovely! Thank you!

nfredman ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 9:40 AM

This IS a nice texture! As a Vicki-phile, i would be grateful for the conversion. But the tan lines on her shoulders? Hmm. Guess i'll have to save her for nudes only. They'll look funky with the strapless bustiers and corsets. BTW, that second render is a stitch! LOL!

jenay ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 9:48 AM

hey - your Julekalender is really nice ... :)

VirtualSite ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 10:08 AM

So how did you do the rendered ground shadow???

creativechaos ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:53 PM

That was my question VirtualSite...HOW on earth did you get a ground shadow in poser?! Please tell! (Perhaps a tutorial for xmas? wink wink)

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 4:13 PM

file_245999.jpg

Converting already. The head is almost done...

Staale ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 3:23 AM

Tan lines: This texture is compatible with P4NF5-3t3k which does not have tan lines, on the shoulders, so just download that one and do a cut and paste. (click on the Free Stuff icon or click on the All Downloads link underneath the Julekalender)

Ground shadow the short version:

1. pose and test render your image.

2. Antialise the image.

3. Paste the image onto the background.

4. Select to render on top of the background image.

5. Render.

6. Save!

With some transparent objects you have to make them invisible or turn off the transmap to avoid getting visible 'transparency dots' in the render. You can color the shadow with one of the dots on the right side of the render image.

You now have the shadow from the antialise and the model from the render.

Staale ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 3:38 AM

Ground shadow 1.5 The image must be Un-Rendered when you Antialises it, to show the shadow. Do point 1 until you know it is the image you want to save yourself a lot of work clearing the BG and reselecting render mode.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 11:41 AM

Im not sure I completely understand the process, but let me give it a shot before hitting you with mechanical questions. Thanks! This has been dogging me for the last year.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.