Wed, Sep 25, 3:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How about a "All Non-Poser" Gallery?

spalmer ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 8:02 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:32 AM

For those of us who are more interested in modelling and rendering issues and would like to avoid wading through the dozens of Poser images posted each hour. They are sometimes wonderful, but are so numerous they quickly push other software images deep into the backlist. :)

rcook ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:06 PM

We have 27 different galleries, and only one of them is dedicated to Poser. Russell

spalmer ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 10:16 PM

I was referring to the "All" gallery, where original modelling, render settings and sfx, of most other apps may be studied. Sorry to incur cursory disapprobation. :/

rcook ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 10:21 PM

Well, "All" isn't really a gallery. It just shows all images from all galleries, and the Poser gallery is by far the largest gallery. So, in viewing the "All" gallery, you're going to see a lot of Poser images. Russell

spalmer ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 10:36 PM

You seem to be missing the point, and so clearly so, that I think it's best to just give up on it. Thanks, Russell, for responding. --Steve :)

rcook ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 7:23 AM

No, not missing the point, just trying to judiciously avoid directly answering your rigged question. :) No, we're not going to create a gallery that is "Non-Poser". Just like we're not going to create a gallery that is "Non-Lightwave". :) Russell

spalmer ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 12:02 PM

OK, it was just a notion. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. :)

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2001 at 3:25 PM

Is it too late for me to vote? ;] I know, I know - "Stay the hell out of my forum, 'Bear... don't you have enough trouble to cause in C&D?" snicker

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

rcook ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 4:27 PM

What you said. :) Russell

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 4:30 PM

;ppppppppp ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Micheleh ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 3:18 AM

Can you block a gallery for viewing, the way you screen nudity and similar? I mean, if you screen nudity, and someone clicks "all" gallery, they get all images but the ones with "nudity" flags. So can you do something so that when you click "all" you get everything except images flagged "Poser"? (Deselective sort by gallery flag is what I'm getting at, I think.) (If that's a silly question, feel free to say so.) 8)

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 5:28 AM

Hrmmm... we have a method for hiding/unhiding forums...

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.