Tue, Oct 22, 12:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Latest News Flash

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 11:53 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pcooke/graphics/examples.htm

Tricky Modeling Problem Overcome by Lateral Thinking Our roving reporter caught up with veteran modeler PhilC as he emerged triumphant from the Patent Office. Obviously pleased with his results he granted this news service an exclusive. "I had been up against a brick wall with a very tricky problem and frankly was starting to hit the bottle.", PhilC admitted. "Then I realised that the answer was staring me in the face. Lateral thinking? Who can say? I just hope that this technique will be of benefit to others" Remember you heard it first on this Forum.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 12:04 PM

I must be overworked, Phil, because I still don't get this. Is it a joke, or just an ad?

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 12:09 PM

did you click on the link?

pdblake ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 1:04 PM

Not sure about this one, it's a bit more subtle than posette's texturing. I presume that he couldn't get the ship in the bottle so built the bottle around the ship. This would make a great curiosity image in a gallery somewhere, it sort of makes you think.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 1:38 PM

By now I'm sure you have realised that I do not think in straight lines :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.